"Happy Day!" page
Click here to get Confetti Play Collection.
"Happy Day!" page
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Create a "Happy Day!" border using the Papier Tole pieces. These pieces are very versatile. The can be used for a family fun page or birthday page simply by changing the greeting with a stamped or printed greeting on the blank art provided.
- Confetti Paper Pack
- Confetti Play Papier Tole
- Confetti Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Tear the right edge of a 4"x12" length of the Confetti pink tile paper and ink the edges brown. Glue a 3/8"x12" blue striped strip 1/4" from the left edge using a Timber Brown StazOn inkpad. Mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border.
- Mat a 6"x4" photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue 1/2" to the right of the Confetti pink tile border. Foam tape 3 Confetti Play Papier Tole "extra art" circles to the right side of the photo. Mat a 4"x6" photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border and tie a length of Confetti blue dot grosgrain ribbon around the bottom of the photo. Glue the photo to the right of the border.
- Assemble all three Confetti Play Papier Tole pieces with foam tape. Glue the Confetti Play tree to the bottom of the border and the Confetti Play kite flying near the top. Glue a folded 3" length of Confetti pink dot sheer ribbon to extend from behind the Confetti Play "Happy Day" tole and glue to the center right edge of the border, overlapping the photos.
- Write your journaling on a 1 3/4"x 3 3/4" rectangle of white cardstock. Ink the edges using Timber Brown StazOn inkpad and mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue a folded length of Confetti blue dot ribbon to the top back of the white cardstock and glue the journaling to the right side of the page.