Project comments (0) | Write a comment
By Susan Cobb
- Place your Sunshine & Shadows black flourish paper with the corner design on the top right. Cut a 5" square from Sunshine yellow/gray damask paper and place on the top left corner of the Sunshine black flourish paper as shown.
- Mat a photo on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Using the template, trace and cut a 6 1/2" label from Sunshine yellow flourish paper. Mat on black cardstock leaving a 1/16" border, then mat again on Sunshine gray dots paper with a 1/4" border. Glue centered on the oval doily and glue the doily to the bottom center of the page.
- Use the template to trace and cut a 1 1/2" label from white cardstock. Mat on black with 1/16" edges and foam tape on the corner of the photo as shown.
- Mat a second photo on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat again on Sunshine yellow flourish paper with a 1/4" border and again on black cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue photo on top of Sunshine yellow/gray damask paper as shown.
- Write journaling on white cardstock. Use the template to trace and cut a 3" label around your journaling. Mat on black with 1/16" borders and again on Sunshine yellow flourish leaving a 1/8" border. Place on the right side of the pages so it slightly overlaps the top photo as shown. Zot a knotted piece of 1/4" yellow sheer ribbon on each side of the journaling.
- Tie a bow in the yellow crepe ribbon and Zot above the bottom photo as shown. Place one yellow flower in the center and one yellow flower above it. Place a white flower next to the second yellow flower
- Punch out the piece of Papier Tole and foam tape near the bottom left of the doily as shown. Place yellow flowers in the center of the Papier Tole.