By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use scrap pieces of paper to mask off areas of the paper that you do not want sprayed, leaving the squared off edges of the stencils. Covering the stencil edges will prevent the Smooch Spritz from leaving the edges of the stencil visible on your page.
- Sunglasses, Flip Flop, Two Shells
- At the Beach Finished in a Flash!™
- Grape Burst Smooch Spritz, Gingersnap Smooch Spritz, Cherry Ice Smooch Spritz
- Fool's Gold Gllitter, Twinkling Turquoise Glitter
- Tacky Glue
- Small paintbrush
- Foam Tape
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #400486
- Cover your work surface with newspapers. Place Beach circles border paper with the border at the bottom of the page. Place the flip-flop stencil at the bottom right corner. Use scrap paper to mask off over the edges of the stencil. Mist with Grape Burst Spritz. Remove the masking paper and stencil while still wet. Rinse Stencil with water and dry.
- Use the border edge of the shell stencil and the masking technique to create a repeated border across the top of the page. Mist with Cherry Ice. Place the Sunglasses stencil below the border, mask and Mist with Grape Burst.
- Mask each of the shells to the left of the flip-flop and spray one with Gingersnap and the other with Cherry Ice. Mist the entire page lightly with all 3 Smooch Spritz colors and let dry.
- Use the paintbrush to apply glue to the flower blossom areas, sprinkle with Turquoise glitter, tap off the excess onto scrap paper and place in the container. Add glue to the dots around the flower and bubble edges. Apply gold glitter. Remove excess. Repeat for the large flower on the flip-flop. Add Gold glitter accents to the shells as well. Let the glue dry.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo with Beach striped paper, leaving a 1/4" border. Mat again with Beach yellow paper, leaving a 1/16" border and glue at an angle to the page center. Foam tape the "Beach" punch-out die to the top right with a flip-flop die at the right corner. Foam tape circle dies between the stenciled images at the bottom border.