Painted Flowers Page
Painted Flowers Page
By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use a label die-cut to easily frame a portrait. These bright papers mix well with bright colored photos. Die-cuts can be matted for emphasis too.
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack
- Painted Flowers 3-D Foil Papier Tole
- Painted Flowers Die-Cuts
- Easy Vintage Labels Template
- Painted Flowers Ribbon Set - 3/8" wide pink stitched grosgrain
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Font: Allura, 20 pt. (title & names), 18 pt. (description)
- Start with the floral bordered paper as your background. Center a 12"x3 1/2" yellow cardstock strip horizontally. Center a 12"x3" pink floral strip over the yellow.
- Mat a 5"x5" photo on yellow with 1/16" border, then on purple floral with 1/4" border. Ink edges. Using template, place the outer side edge of the 5"x6 1/2" frame on pink floral, 1 1/2" from edge of paper. Trace two shapes and cut out. Mat each on yellow with 1/16" borders. Place 1/4" of straight edges under top and bottom edges of photo. Foam tape 1 1/4" from left edge of pink strip. Pop out large leaf die-cut, cut off (or sand off with a sanding block) the small paper nibs. Ink edges and place under left edge of photo.
- Mat a 3"x4" photo on yellow with 1/16" border, then on pink, then purple with 1/8" borders. Ink edges and place under right side of large photo, at an angle. Foam tape the large frame label die-cut over photo. Mat a 2 3/4"x2" photo on yellow with 1/16" border and foam tape as shown.
- Journal description on 3 3/4"x1 1/2" on white cardstock, ink edges and mat on yellow with 1/16" border. Place below photos. Journal names on 1 1/4"x1/2" white, mat on yellow with 1/16" borders and foam tape around large photo. Journal title on 2"x1/2" white, mat on yellow with 1/16" border and foam tape above large photo.
- Mat large floral die-cut on yellow with 1/16" border, ink edges and foam tape on lower left corner. Foam tape large pink 3-D foil papier tole flower on lower right corner and foil flower grouping around journaled title. Tie a bow with a 12" length of ribbon and Zot on at upper left corner of large photo.