Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By Erica Hettwer
- Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with gray Geometrics paper.
- Cut a 2 1/2"x6 1/2" green Geometrics paper and glue to the center of a 3"x6 1/2" black Geometrics paper. Zot a 7 1/2" green crepe ribbon down the center of the panel, gluing the ends on the back. Foam tape the panel to the card front 1/2" from the left side.
- Punch out the yellow #3 and yellow #4 from the Geometrics Papier Tole and foam tape together.
- Foam tape two of the extra artwork images over the printed flowers on the label.
- Place "Dad" Dazzles on the label and foam tape 1/4" from the right edge and 3/4" from the bottom.
- Card Interior: Glue a 5"x 3 1/2" green Geometrics paper to center of card. Cut two 5"x1/2" chevron Geometrics strips and glue to the top and bottom of the green paper. Stamp "Happy Birthday" in the center of the green paper.