By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: None
- Sports Border Metal Stencil
- School 8"x8" Papers
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- 318 Gold Star Jewel Dazzles™
- Sweet Melon Smooch Ink, Mocha Smooch Ink, Sundance Smooch Ink
- Tomato Red Twine
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Knife & Refill
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Foam Tape
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Card Front: Place a card with the fold on the left. Cover with School light blue textured paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/4"x 5 3/4" School yellow circle paper and glue to the card center. Use the penknife to cut a small slit in the card fold, 21/2" from the top. Thread the twine through the slit twice and tie a bow on the left side of the card front.
- Ink the edges of a 2 1/4" square of white cardstock. Mat with royal blue cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Use the pen to trace 4 stencil images onto the square. Use the Smooch inks to color in the images. Let dry ad add stitch marks to the glove. Add gold star Dazzles as shown, then foam tape the square over the twine in the card center.
- Cut out School orange/blue alphabet tiles from the paper book. Foam tape the first letter and glue the remaining to the card bottom.
- Inside: Mat a 3 3/4"x1 1/4" School yellow circle paper and mat on blue cardstock. Glue flush with the top of the inside card top. Foam tape and glue the alphabet tiles spelling "BOY" to the bottom edge of the rectangle. Embellish with go star Dazzles.