Gold Leaves Card
Gold Leaves Card
By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Cut out small pieces of cardstock before using the stencil so that you can do each chosen leaf separately.
- Stolen Moments Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Stolen Moments Ribbon Set
- Heartfelt Greetings
- Brown Jewel Dazzles™
- Abstract Leaves 6"x6" Template
- Metallic Gold Embossing Paste
- Mini Squeegee
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Fudge SurfaceZ ink pad
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- . Cosmetic Sponge
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Stolen Moments brown stripe paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/2"x6" Stolen Moments large yellow flourish paper and glue as shown.
- As you use your template, mask off areas around your chosen leaf with sticky notes, if necessary. Place the template with your chosen leaf over clove cardstock, hold the template in place and use the squeegee to apply a thin layer of paste over a leaf cut out. Carefully remove the template. Repeat the process on pieces of cardstock to create six paste embossed leaves, as shown. Let dry, then cut out each leaf, staying close to the embossing.
- Stamp "Sending Happy Thoughts" on a 4 1/2"x1 1/8" Stolen Moments tiny yellow flourish paper and cut the end in a "v", as shown. Ink the edges, mat on Stolen Moments teal/brown medallion paper with a 1/8" border, ink the edges and glue on center at the left side (foam tape the center of the banner and curl up the ends for a 3-D look).
- Foam tape the leaves in place as shown. Place small brown Jewel Dazzles on corners, banner, and as a leaf "trail" as shown. Zot on a small bow as shown.