Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Not Just Sisters Pages
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Multi-Shaper punches are so versatile! Come check them out and get savings too!
Not Just Sisters Pages
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Mix strips of patterned papers to create the 12x12 papers. Use a piece of 12"x12" white cardstock as a backing. This will help stretch your papers throughout the spread when you have just one sheet of a pattern.
- Cut a 2" strip of blue dot paper and glue to the left edge of the white cardstock. Cut a 5 " strip of purple floral paper and glue to the right edge. Cut a 5" strip of striped paper and ink the edges. Glue overlapping the other papers, as shown.
- For the second page background, Cut 3 " strip of blue dot paper and glue to the right edge. Cut 6 " strip of purple floral paper and glue to the left edge. Cut a 2 " strip of striped paper and ink the edges. Glue overlapping the other papers, as shown.
- Cut a 7 "x10 " rectangle of green dot paper and ink the edges. Glue to the right edge of the left page. Cut a 4 "x10 " rectangle of green dot paper and ink the edges. Glue to the left edge of the right page as if that paper is holding the two pages together.
- Cut a 11 "x7 " strip of purple glimmer. Glue across the bottom third of the left page. Mat 5"x"7 photos with tan paper. Ink the edges and foam tape to the purple glimmer strip leaving a wider border on the left side of the mat.
- Mat the remaining photos with glimmer paper and glue to the right page.
- Print journaling onto tan paper and trim into strips. Ink the edges and mat with purple glimmer paper. Add blue mini brads and foam tape around the photos.
- Trace and cut out butterflies using blue glimmer, blue dot and green dot papers. Ink the edges of the dot papers and layer. Slightly fold up the wings of the butterflies. Use an craft knife to cut away the inner sections of the butterflies. Scatter the butterflies across the pages.
- Add green mini brads to the corners of the green dot background papers. Add purple mini brads to the corners of the striped paper.
- Add brads to the centers of the small blue and purple flowers. Glue dot green ribbon loops under the flowers and foam tape to the background papers. Ink the outside edges of the papers.