Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Heritage Collection or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: The family tree spread is a wonderful way to create the first pages of your heritage album. The Heritage Dazzles make it easy to add old fashioned elements to your pages. I love the clock faces and the pointing hand feels very 1920s to me. You can easily alter the word Grandparents to singular by clipping off the s.
- Use the border punch at the top of both family tree papers. Place brown cardstock behind the punched edge to return the pages to 12"x12". Use light and dark brown mini brads to secure small brown and navy blue flowers evenly spaced along the indentations on the punched border.
- Mat the 3x5 photo with light ivory paper, ink the edges brown. Mat again, using navy cardstock and leave a wide border. Adhere Dazzle photo corners and glue the photo 4 from the top and 1 1/2 from the papers right edge. Adhere the Grandparent Dazzle below.
- Layer brown and navy flowers and secure to the upper left and lower right edges of the photo. Fold green ribbon lengths and glue to extend from under the flowers. Journal on a strip of paper and ink the edges. Foam tape to the left photo edge and adhere Dazzle stickers below. Adhere a large Dazzle leaf to the upper left corner of the page and secure layered flowers and ribbon overlapping the Dazzle.
- Journal a family story and print onto light ivory paper and trim to 4x7. Glue to the paper 2 1/2 from the top and 2 from the left edge. Mat the 3 1/2x 5 photo in the same manner as the first photo and overlap and glue to the right of the journaling.
- Secure a row of 3 brown/navy blue flowers below the journaling and a large Dazzle leaf to the upper right corner, slightly overlapping the photo. Layer flowers and ribbon leaf to the Dazzle leaf. Line the large clock Dazzle with navy cardstock and secure a tan mini brad to the center. Glue to the lower right edge of the photo. Glue a journaling strip and pointing hand Dazzle above the clock.