Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Photo Carousel Collection
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Mix other patterns of dots and stripes for similar patterns but a variety of colors. Sand the edges of the papers and the dividers for a warn look.
- Sand the edges of the black divider page. Cut the red/pink striped paper to 4"x5" and sand the edges. Cut a 1 " strip of red dot paper. Sand the edges and layer over the striped paper on the divider. Trim flush to the edges.
- Ink the edges of the photo and foam tape overlapping the papers. Glue ribbon down the dot paper and trim long so the ends pop off the page. Glue dot a bow to the ribbon.
- Cut a 1 " strip of black dot paper and sand the edges. Glue to the striped divider and trim flush to the edges. Ink the edges of the photo and foam tape overlapping the dot strip.
- Print journaling on tags and white cardstock. Sand the edges of the tags. Add silver mini brads and foam tape to the ribbon on the striped page.
- Write a title on white cardstock and ink the edges. Glue to a tab and sand the edges. Add mini brads and foam tape to the edge of the black page.