Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Sisters Album Collection or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip:Trim the paper flush to the edges of the pages with a craft knife and then sand the edges for a clean edge.
By Laura Nicholas
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
- My Edgy Album
- Use 'Em for Anything Dots & Stripes
- Dots & Stripes Ribbons
- Green Caboshons
- Daisy Dreams Lagoon Flowers
- Sari iCandy brads
- Chit Chat Thickers
- Binding rings
- Glue dots
- Foam tape
- White cardstock
- Cover the front of the album with striped paper. Leave approximately 1/4" in the spine area uncovered. Lightly sand the edges of the paper.
- Mat a photo with cardstock. Glue rick rack pieces around the mat to create a frame and add iCandy brads to the corners. Glue the photo to the cover.
- Cut out a tag and foam tape over the bottom corner of the photo. Glue dot an ivory flower to the tag. Glue dot additional flowers to the top left corner of the photo.
- Tie a bow with white dot ribbon and glue dot to the tag. Wrap the long tail of the bow around the edge of the page. Add alphabet letters along the edge of the ribbon to make a title.
- For the inside: Cut two blocks of striped paper and glue to the next pages. The paper should not poke out from the edge of the cover. Sand the edges of the paper.
- Glue a piece of thin green ribbon along the edge of the striped paper on the left page. Cut a 2" strip of dot paper and glue 3/4" from the edge of the striped paper on the right page
- Mat photos with white cardstock. Layer a few photos on the left page and one on the right. Print journaling on the tag and foam tape on the overlapped corner of the photos on the left. Glue dot flowers to the tag.
- Along the edge of the right page photo, spell out the rest of the journaling with Thickers and frame with brackets. Add loops of green ribbon under a blue flower and glue dot into place. Attach Caboshons to the scalloped edge.
- Embellished the end of the next page with a strip of striped paper and glue blue rick rack to the edge. Lace green ribbon through the holes of the scalloped border.
- On the edge of the next page, glue dot flowers over three of the large holes.
- Cover the next page with dot paper. Use a craft knife to trim the paper and sand the edges.
- Attach large iCandy brads to the holes on the last scalloped edge.
- Lace pages with rings. Tie knots of ribbons to the rings.