Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 6"x6" Set Bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: This wonderfully feminine album could be easily changed from a sisters album to Mother for mothers day or even a friendship album.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
- Sara's Surfaces™ 6"x6" album
- Silver Stacked Rose Dazzle™ Stickers
- Floral Background Papers
- Natural Pearl Clusters
- Cardmakers Icy Rainbow Ribbons
- Foam tape
- Glue stick
- Brown inkpad
- Remove the posts from the album binding. Cover the binding top, bottom and side with 1" wide strips of textured green paper with inked edges. Trim even with the binder edges.
- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle of pink floral paper and ink the edges brown. Cut two 1/2"x6 1/2" lengths of striped paper and glue behind the floral paper to make the dimensions of the floral rectangle a 6 1/2" square. Glue to the cover of the binder. Repeat for the back of the binder. For the front only, cut a 1"x6 1/2" strip of textured green and ink the edges brown. Glue to the outer edge of the binder.
- Pearl stickers: Remove a large pearl from one of the pearl sticker strips. Adhere this altered length and 1 other length to the center of the green strip and 1 length between the posts on the binding, which has its two large end pearls cut off.
- Tag: Journal on the bottom of the large green tag. Mount the rose stickers on textured pink paper and cut out according to the package instructions. Layer the rose pieces with foam tape. Adhere one of the cut away large pearls to the tag. Glue the tag flush with the top of the binder as shown. Top the tag with a pink bow. Replace posts and album pages.