Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Floral Set Bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: I enjoyed using this punch. It was so easy that even my 8 year old daughter could use it! Following the guide for the square setting made it easy to create a photo mat and I found a cotton swab works wonders for applying ink to the scalloped edges.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
- Karelyn's Floral Collections
- Floral Ribbon Set
- Isabella Multi Shaper Punch
- Foam tape
- Glue stick
- Black and white cardstocks
- Black inkpad
- Cotton swab
- Cut a 7 1/2x12 strip of striped paper and use the punch along the top edge to make a scallop. Glue the strip 2 1/2 from the top of the red swirl paper. Cut an 8"x 5 1/2 yellow dot rectangle and punch the left side and bottom edge. Ink the edges black.
- Mat a 4x6 photo on black cardstock, leaving a 1/18 wide border. Glue to the page with two 2x3 photos matted on black cardstock, glued to the right side of the yellow mat.
- Embellish the photos with a green scroll, red bow and die-cut flowers. Glue green rick rack 1 1/2 from the top edge. Glue Picture Perfect Memories over the rick rack on the left side of the page.
- Computer journal and print onto white cardstock. Cut into thin strips and ink the edges black. Tie yellow ribbon to the end of the longest strip and glue to the page as shown.
- Cut a 7x9 rectangle from yellow dot paper. Punch the top and bottom edges to make a scallop and ink black. Mat two 4x6 photos with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Cut two 1 1/2x8 1/2 striped rectangles and glue to the back left and right edges of the yellow mat. Glue the yellow mat 1 1/2 from the top of the red swirl paper.
- Embellish the photos with a green swirl toped with a blue bow and glue to the left side of the photos. Thread the red smile oval with rick rack and glue across the bottom edge of the photo. Glue a journaling strip above it. Dangle two hearts with yellow rick rack from a green dot bow and use stickers on the blue heart for the year.