Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
LeNae's Tip: If your photos are not large enough for a giant full circle, add a journaling edge to fill the space.
By LeNae Gerig
- Cut a 4x11 floral and a 2x10 striped rectangle and glue them layered on the diamond paper as shown. Print a photo onto 8x10 photo paper. Use the 9 circle on the template to trace a circle around the photo, extending the circle off the photo on the left side. Trace the remaining portion of the circle onto pink paper. Reassemble the circle over the paper rectangles and adhere a ribbon sticker over the seam between the paper and photo. Journal a page title onto the pink edge of the circle.
- Use the 10 doted circle on the template to mark the positions for the pink rhinestone stickers around the outside edge of the circle photo. Embellish the page with die-cuts and rhinestone centers.
- Repeat the cut strips of papers and glue to the opposite side of the diamond background paper. Cut a 10 circle from blue floral paper and glue to the page as shown. Glue a 5x7 photo, embellished with 5/8 wide green ribbon and a paper ribbon slide, to the center of the circle with photo corners under two corners.
- Mark the stitch placements using the 9 and 10 circles around the outside edge of the floral circle. Poke the holes before stitching with gold thread. Secure the thread to the back of the page with tape.
- Cut out a 4 circle from pink floral paper and journal on a pink 3 circle. Overlap and glue to the bottom left corner of the photo and embellish the page with die-cuts and sticker flowers.