Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Father’s Day Card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Fathers Day Card or you can order them separately.
Father's Day Card
By LeNae Gerig
Tip: This would be a great card paired with an iTunes gift card.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with black cardstock. Mat a 4 ½”x6” rectangle of black/white dot paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the center of the card.
- Mat a ¾” wide strip of striped paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue across the card front, 1 ½” from the top of the card.
- Place the “you rock dad!” Dazzles™ on a blue label and glue over the border. Place tiny black Dazzles™ stars on the swirls on the label and larger stars on each end of the label.
- Mat a 5”x2” strip of striped paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue across the card, ¾” from the bottom. Back the headphones and ipod Dazzles™ with orange cardstock and glue to the border. Place music notes and tiny Dazzles™ stars among the orange backed Dazzles™.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5”x2 ½” rectangle of black/white dots paper to the card inside back, 1 ½” from the top of the card. Mat a 5”x2” strip of striped paper with white cardstock and glue centered on the dot paper. Back the “F” from “Happy Father’s Day!” with orange cardstock and glue to the border.