Another Night in Paradise
By Paris Dukes
For the Left Page:
- Place one sheet of tan bordered paper with the border at the bottom. Mat one vertical and one horizontal photo on aqua textured paper, trimming the mats to 1/8". Glue the vertical photo in the top left corner and the horizontal photo in the bottom right corner (above the border) of the page.
- Foam tape the “beach blast” tab punch-out next to the top left edge of the vertical photo. Add the sandcastle Brad Buddy™ centered below the photo, then foam tape the “sand” and “ocean” tile punch-outs to each side of the sandcastle. Hold a 3" length each of blue and aqua ribbon together and tie a knot in the center. Use a Zot™ to attach the knot just above the “sand” tile, then repeat for the “ocean” tile.
- Use a black pen to journal in the top right corner of the page, leaving a space in the journaling to add the “beach” punch-out. Foam tape the “beach” punch-out in the space and glue the bracket punch-outs to the left and right of the journaling.
For the Right Page:
- Place the other sheet of tan bordered paper with the border at the bottom. Run 13" of aqua ribbon through the striped ribbon slide punch-out. Run the ribbon across the top of the page, taping the tails to the backside. Glue the flip flops punch-out centered over the ribbon slide.
- Mat two horizontal photos on aqua textured paper, trimming the mats to 1/8". Glue one photo in the top left corner and the other in the bottom right corner (above the border) of the page. Journal the date onto the small tan tab punch-out and glue it down the bottom right edge of the bottom right photo.
- Journal onto the tan tag punch-out and glue the tag in the bottom left corner of the page. Knot together a 3" length each of blue and aqua ribbon and attach the knot over the tag's tab with a Zot™.
A Tip From Paris:
For a fun twist on ribbons, try combining two different ribbons to make one cute accent! Tying together two ribbon lengths is a great way to mix up the color and texture on your projects. Try two different colors of the same ribbon style, like a grosgrain–or the same color of ribbon in two different styles, like a grosgrain and a sheer. Just layer one length of ribbon on top of the other, then simply tie a knot in the center or tie them into a bow and attach them to your project with Zots™.
Questions? Email us!
This Page To A Friend
If you no longer wish to receive the Layouts With Pizazz newsletter,
please let us know by clicking
Click here to view past Layouts With Pizazz.
here for a printable copy (requires Adobe
© 2007 Hot Off the Press
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR 97013