|By: LeNae Gerig|
By: LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Add cute details to metal Brad Buddies™ with permanent pens like Sharpies. You can also sand them with fine grain sand paper, which removed the top layer of paint and reveals more detail.
- Great Outdoors Finished in a Flash!™
- Camping Stacked Statement
- Squirrel Patchems
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Black Sharpie pen
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the green leaves paper with the striped border on the right. Ink the edges of a 6 3/4” x 9 ½” plaid rectangle and glue flush with the left side of the page.
- Adhere the “Camping” Stacked Statement at the top of the page and secure the blue lantern Brad Buddie™ to hang from under the “G”. Add details to the lantern with the Sharpie™ pen.
- Mat two 4”x6” photos and one 2” square photo with brown patterned paper, leaving a 1/8” border and glue them, overlapping, across the center of the page as shown. Secure 2 bronze leaf brads to the edge of the 2” square photo.
- Use foam tape to secure a “This way” Patchem at the top right corner of the first photo, the “adventure” circle punch-out to the second photo and a squirrel Patchem at the bottom edge of the plaid paper. Assemble the “Adventure” punch-out with foam tape and glue to the right side of the page.