Life is a Beach
By Laura Nicholas
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Cut the orange paper to 7"x9 Â½" and glue to the right edge of the left page, 1" from the bottom. Cut the blue paper to 7"x11"and glue from the left edge overlapping the orange. Cut a slit along the edges of the orange paper and tuck aqua ribbon through the slits. Secure behind the page, and add mini brads to the ends of the ribbons.
- Mat photos with white cardstock and foam tape to the blue strip. Cut a 2 Â½"x3" piece of yellow paper and tuck under the photos. Add pen detail around the edges of the papers.
- Back Dazzlesâ¢ with papers and cut flush along the stickers. Foam tape to the wide photo mat with punch-outs. Tuck the tab under the photos and add mini brads to the label. Foam tape over the shell stickers. Add small crab Dazzleâ¢ to the yellow paper tucked under the photo. Glue dot bows to the top and bottom of the blue strip.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and glue under the photos. Add backed Dazzlesâ¢ around the journaling and above the photos with small shaped brads.
- Cut a 5" strip of blue paper and glue Â½" from the right edge of the right page. Cut a 9 Â½" square of yellow paper and overlap the blue strip. Wrap aqua ribbon over the papers and tuck the ends behind the page. Secure the ends with mini brads.
- Mat photos with white cardstock and orange paper. Overlap the photos and glue to the yellow mat. Add bracket punch-outs to frame to the smaller photo. Glue dot a bow to one of the brackets. Add pen detail around the edges of the papers.
- Embellish the punch-outs by tearing a piece of tan paper and gluing across the bottom of sand and tucking the shovel Dazzleâ¢ into the sand. Add a sun shaped brad to the sun punch-out. Back a section of the wave border Dazzleâ¢ with blue paper and cut flush to the sticker. Glue across the bottom of the ocean punch-out and foam tape overlapping the photos.
- Create a title with the Dazzlesâ¢, umbrella, bucket Brad Buddieâ¢ and sunglasses shaped brad. Back the umbrella with orange paper and a small shell Dazzleâ¢ with tan. Cut out and glue with the bucket around the words to the bottom corner of the yellow mat.
- Add a journaling block overlapping with the photos.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013