Beach Bum Revelation Page
Beach Bum Revelation Page
By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use the Vintage Labels Template to cut a unique edge on your photo.
- Gypsy Jewel Paper Pack
- Gypsy Jewels Ribbon Set
- Gypsy Jewels 3-D Papier Tole
- Easy Vintage Labels Template
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Black SurfaceZ ink pad
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- . Cosmetic Sponge
- . Pencil
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- . Font: Corinthia Professional, 38 pt. for title, 30 pt. for name and journaling
- Start with Gypsy Jewels blue/purple stripes paper as your background. Cut 1/8" from the top and right edges and mat on 12"x12" white cardstock with a 1/16" border.
- Trace a 5"x6 1/2" vintage label on Gypsy Jewels blue/purple stripe paper, remove template, cut out the label and mat on white cardstock with a 1/16" border. Cut in half vertically, then cut each piece in half horizontally and glue on the corners of your page, as shown.
- Trace one end of a 4"x5" vintage label on the right side of a 5"x7" photo, remove template and cut out along traced line. Mat on Gypsy Jewels blue ombre paper with a 1/8" border, then on Gypsy Jewels yellow ombre paper with 1/8" borders on three sides, and a 1" border on the left side. Glue on your page center, 1 1/2" from the left side.
- Journal a title on a 1/2"x3 1/2" white cardstock, mat on Gypsy Jewels blue ombre paper with a 1/16" border and foam tape to the left of the photo, as shown. Journal a sentiment on a 6 1/2"x1/2" white cardstock, mat on Gypsy Jewels blue ombre paper with a 1/16" border, then on Gypsy Jewels yellow ombre paper with a 1/8" border and foam tape below the photo, 1 1/4" from the right side.
- Journal a name on Gypsy Jewels yellow ombre paper. Trace a 1 1/4"x2 1/4" vintage label around the name, cut out the label and ink the edges.
- Pop out the die-cuts for the flower cluster and the large purple flower, ink the edges and foam tape together in numbered order. Foam tape on opposite corners of the photo, as shown. Pop out the die-cuts for the small blue 3-D flower, ink the edges and foam tape together. Ink the edges of two extra leaves and foam tape with the flower on the upper left, as shown. Foam tape the name label as shown.
- Zot two folded 5" lengths of white dot sheer and light blue sheer ribbons under the lower flower cluster and cut a "v" in the ends. Repeat for the blue 3-D flower.
- Ink the edges of two small extra artwork flowers and foam tape each over a small bow around the journaling, as shown. Ink the edges of an extra leaf and foam tape under the large flower cluster, as shown.