Get the major supplies needed to make this project with the All Four 1" Shape Studio Bundle All 4 Shape Studio Items and the All Four ½" Shape Studio Bundle All Four ½" Shape Studio Items, or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: I like how easy this product is to use and I can think of dozens of uses for it.
- Nonna's Garden Paper Pack
- Nonna's Garden Ribbons
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4003893
- Round Shape Studio
- Clear 1" Heart Bubble Caps
- Round Clear Bubble Caps
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Black cardstock
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with pink dot paper.
- Cut a 5 ¾"x4 ¼" rectangle, from the corner of the burgundy rose paper, and glue a knotted burgundy ribbon length to the top right corner. Mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16" wide border. Glue to the card center.
- Trace a Designer Label from the tan text paper and ink the edges black. Glue to the card center. Cut a Vintage Label from the brown/black swirl paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the center of the first label.
- Computer journal "i" and "you" and print onto light ivory cardstock. Punch each into a small circle using the Round ½" Punch and top with the Round ½" Bubble Caps. Punch a pink dot heart using the Heart 1" punch and top with the Heart 1" Bubble Cap. Glue to the brown/black label as shown. Glue a burgundy and sheer black dot knotted ribbon under it.