Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Love Memories bundle or you can order them separately.
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Create a background by stamping hearts around the photo and then color with colored pencils. Add small heart Dazzles mixed in with the stamped hearts.
- Cut a 3" strip of tan heart and swirl paper and glue to the bottom of the black swirl and heart paper.
- Cut a 6"x7" ivory paper and glue to the black paper, flush with the top and 3/4" from the right side. Mat a 5"x7" photo with black texture paper and again with red cardstock. Glue over the ivory strip and black swirl paper, " from the top and " in from the right side. Foam tape the bride and groom punch-outs to the left of the photo.
- Back the heart border strip Dazzles with red cardstock and cut out flush around the stickers. Adhere to the top and bottom of the photo, adding more border to reach the edge of the photo mat. Place the "Just Married" Dazzle overlapping the photo along the bottom heart border.
- Lightly stamp heart and leaf image across the ivory paper around the photo, and color with colored pencils. Add small heart Dazzles around the stamped images.
- Cut a 2" strip of red cardstock. Glue overlapping the seam of the tan paper at the bottom of the page. Glue a dot border punch-out across the center. Glue dot a black bow to the center. Wrap ivory ribbon across the red above and below the dot and tuck ends behind the page. Glue dot an ivory bow to the left edge of the top ribbon. Foam tape the label punch-out to the right side of the ivory ribbon.
- Stamp the tree image onto ivory paper and trim into a rectangle. Ink the edges and mat with red cardstock. Color the tree, heart and leaves with colored pencils, and then glue dot a ribbon knot the trunk. Glue to the bottom left of the page.
- Back the open heart punch-out with red cardstock and glue the "Love" across the tan strip at the bottom of the page. Add silver heart brads to the L and E. Glue dot a white bow to the V. Foam tape the small ivory heart overlapping the red backed heart. Add ring Brad Buddies to the strip near the hearts.