Click here to get Double-Stick Heart Dazzles™.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Once the Stitched Dazzles™ hearts are placed over the glittered double-sided Dazzles™ hearts, press firmly. What a great look to use on the Stitched and Double-Sided Dazzles™!
- 20 White Cards and Envelopes
- Cardmaker's Classic Creative Pack
- Double-Stick Heart Dazzles™
- Gold Stitched Hearts Dazzles™
- Metallic Ribbon Set
- Ruby Slippers Glitter
- Place your blank card with the fold on your left. Cover the front with Classic black paper. Cut a 4 ”x6” Classic diamond paper and glue in the center.
- Cut a 4”x5 1/2” Classic gray printed paper and glue to the left side of the card, even with the left edge as shown.
- Select a heart Double-Stick Dazzles™ that will fit in the center of a large Stitched Heart Dazzles™. Place it in the center of the gray paper and cover with Ruby Slipper Glitter. Tap off the excess and return it to the container.
- Position the Stitched Heart Dazzles™ over the glittered Dazzles™ and press down. Place the border from the Stitched Dazzles™ along the right edge of the card front.
- Tie a knot in the ribbon and glue across the top of the gray paper.
- Write your message across the bottom of the paper or use Greetings Dazzles™ instead.