Click here to get Love Card Items.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: The doily adds a nice texture and additional dimension to the card.
- 20 White Cards and Envelopes
- Cardmaker's Classic Creative Pack
- Cardmaker's Classic Instant Card Art
- Mix 'ems Hearts, Tri Color Pack
- Roses In Harmony Ribbon Set
- 8"x8" Heritage Cardstock x 2
- White Flower Crochet Doilies 2pk
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Place the card fold on the top. Glue a 6 1/4" x 4 3/4" rectangle of Cardmaker's black script paper to the center. Tear a 1 1/8" x 4 3/4" strip of Cardmaker's red spattered paper and ink black the long edges. Glue 5/8" from the left side of the black paper.
- Place a length of Mix'em Heart Dazzles red heart borders to the left of the torn red border. Glue black "LOVE" Instant Card Art die cut letters down the length of the torn red border.
- Glue the doily to the right of the torn red border. Place the large Mix'em Heart Dazzles gold scalloped heart onto red cardstock. Next place the silver pearl heart, red heart and finally the gold center heart layered in that order. Place a tiny red heart over the center of the last gold heart. Trim around the outside scallop edge, leaving a 1/32" border. Glue a large Mix'em Heart Dazzles heart to the doily center. Glue a Cardmaker's black/red gingham bow to the top. Place small red Dazzles hearts on each side of the large.
- Inside: Glue a 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of Cardmaker's black script paper 3/8" from the top of the card inside back. Place the remaining Mix'em Heart Dazzles red heart border along the left side of the black script paper. Glue the large "U" from the Instant Card Art to the right side and a gold Mix'em Heart Dazzles "LOVE" heart at the top left corner. Place the red Mix'em arrow inserts within the gold heart.