Project comments (0) | Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Backing the heart Dazzles( with white cardstock will make them more opaque when using with patterned papers.
- Place your card with the fold to your left. Glue a 1 1/4"x6 1/2" strip of Sew Cute pink floral paper along the fold. Cover the rest of the card with Sew Cute blue gingham paper.
- Glue a length of doily border down the card, 1/4" from the fold. Trim the border even with the card edges.
- Glue a length of blue mini rick rack along the straight edge of the doily border. Place heart Dazzles( border down the center of the solid white portion of the border.
- Back 2 medium and 2 small pink heart Dazzles( with white cardstock and cut out around edges. Foam tape the hearts to the right side of the card as shown with a "Love" Dazzles( between.
- Inside: Glue a 5"x1 1/4" piece of pink floral paper to the top of the card. Cover the remaining card with blue gingham paper. Glue a length of doily border 1/4" from the card top. Glue blue rick rack across the top edge of the doily border.
- Place "Best Wishes" Dazzles( on the solid white portion of the border. Place cardstock backed small pink heart Dazzles( at the sides of the greeting and foam tape one large heart Dazzle( at the bottom corner of the card.