Honeymoon in Europe
Honeymoon in Europe
By Abbie Friesen
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Align the black swirls in the "Cherish the Moment" die-cut cluster so their main lines meet and form a straight line. Center the line behind and in between the date and sentiment, giving the floral arrangement a balanced and properly weighted base.
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- White Truffle 3-D Papier Tole
- White Truffle Die-Cuts
- White Truffle Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Place the cream and black paper with the swirls at the top. Cut 10 ½"x8 ½" cream swirl paper and mat it on red cardstock with 3/8" borders. Mat it again on black scribble paper with 1/8" borders. Glue it centered ½" from the bottom edge.
- Mat a 7"x5" photo on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat it again on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Do the same double mat on a 3 1/8"x4 ¼" photo. On the cream swirl background paper, glue the 7"x5" photo ¼" from the top-left corner. Glue the smaller photo 2" from the bottom edge and ¼" from the right edge.
- Punch out the red number papier tole and layer the die-cuts with foam tape. Glue it ¼" from the left edge and ½" from the bottom edge of the background paper. Punch out the white number papier tole and layer the die-cuts. Glue it ¼" from the right edge and ¾" from the top edge of the background paper.
- Punch out a die-cut tag and computer print "Feller Honeymoon..." on its white center. Mat the tag on red cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue it 3" from the left edge and ¼" from the top edge of the background paper. Tie a bow of 3/4" cream sheer ribbon and Zot it on the right side of the tag.
- Computer print "June 4, 2012" on red cardstock. Punch out the "Cherish the Moment" die-cut and back it using the printed on red cardstock, centering the date inside the die-cut. Punch out a large rose and two leaves die-cuts. Glue the leaves behind the rose, and glue the rose behind and on the left side of the "Cherish the Moment" die-cut. Punch out two black swirls. Glue one swirl behind and on the left side of the rose. Glue the other swirl behind and on the right side of the "Cherish the Moment" die-cut. Glue the die-cuts on the cream swirls background paper, 1 ¼" from the right edge and 1" from the bottom edge. Tie a bow of ½" black grosgrain ribbon and Zot it under the date and rose die-cuts on the bottom of the page.
- Punch out "Merci" and "Bonjour" papier tole and a small black leaf bundle. Glue "Merci" on the top-left corner of the red background cardstock. Glue "Bonjour" on the top-right corner of the photos, where their edges meet. Glue the leaf bundle on the bottom-right corner of the red background cardstock. Tie two bows of ¼" black twill and Zot one on the top-left corner of the main photo. Zot the other bow on the top-right corner of the second photo.