By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Add black Jewel Dazzles™ to the points of each large swirl on the stamp. Adds just the right amount of sparkle.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- White Truffle Ribbon Set
- Black Jewel Dazzles™
- Stamp & Punch Stamp Set
- Round Scallop Giga Punch, Round Scallop 3 1/2” X-Giga Punch
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Cut the card to 3 1/2"x 5" and cover with black cardstock. Glue 3 3/8"x 4 7/8" striped paper to the center. Glue 3 1/2"x 7/8" black dot paper across the card, 3/4" from the bottom. Glue a length of 1/8" wide white grosgrain ribbon across the center of the border.
- Punch a 3 1/2" circle from black dot paper and glue 1/2 of the circle across the top of the card. Stamp the large circle stamp onto ivory houndstooth paper. Stamp a greeting at the center. Punch out the circle stamp using the 3" circle punch and foam tape to the center of the 3 1/2" circle.
- Place tiny black Jewel Dazzles™ at each of the tall loops on the stamped border. Place large Jewels evenly spaced across the border. Zot( a large black grosgrain bow to the bottom of the stamped circle.