By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: This box is simple to decorate, but looks amazing! This project is perfect for giving as a Valentine with chocolates or a small gift inside.
- Burgundy Suede
- Snow Suede Paper
- Botanical Etchings Ribbon Set
- Wedding & Anniversary Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Gold
- Mache Star Window Nested Boxes
- Crimson Glimmer Mist, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist
- 3/16" Clear Foam Tape Roll
- Medium Zots™
- . newspaper or paper towels to protect work surface
- Remove the star piece from the inside of the lid and set aside. Mist the box and lid with Crimson glimmer mist. Allow to dry, then mist over the Crimson ink with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist. Let dry.
- Cover the star piece that you set aside with burgundy suede, trimming the edges evenly. Press the star back into the lid so the burgundy suede shows through the star opening in the lid.
- Back a 2" heart Dazzles with snow suede and trim around the edges. Back other stickers with snow suede or burgundy suede and trim around the edges as shown. Add stickers to the box as shown, using clear foam tape as needed. Tie a burgundy crepe ribbon bow and Zot to lower part of the lid. Tie a small bow using 1/8" wide burgundy grosgrain ribbon and Zot to the top of the 2" heart.