I love you
I love you
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Back the black dress form with red cardstock to add a touch of color. The nice thing about this card is that you can easily customize the colors just by changing the Candy Stripers self-adhesive stones, ribbon and cardstock.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- Black Thin Lines Dazzles™
- Heart to Heart Greetings Stamp
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- Roses In Harmony Ribbon Set
- Dress Form Silhouettes
- Candy Stripers Red Stripe
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue 4 3/4"x6 1/4" black dot paper to the card center. Cut 2 1/8"x5 1/2" of border from the lace paper, ink edges and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" border. Glue to the left side of the card, 3/8" from the edge and 1/2" from the top.
- Mat the long edges of 5"x1 1/2" striped paper with white cardstock, ink edges and glue across the card, 2 3/4" from the top. Trace 2 3/4"x4" Designer Label onto the black flourish paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" border. Place Dazzles black lines on 2 1/4"x 3" Vintage Label cut from ivory houndstooth paper and foam tape to the center of the larger label. Glue to the right side of the border.
- Back the bodice of the dress form die cut with red cardstock and glue to the label. Zot( knotted ribbon to the left side. Evenly space 4 Candy Stripers stones across the border.
- Cut 1"x1 1/2" Mini Bracket Label from red cardstock, ink edges and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Stamp with greeting and foam tape to the left of the larger label.