I Love You Card
I Love You Card
By Erica Hettwer
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Sand off your embossed image to create a laser cut effect.
- Hearts and Dots Embossing Folder
- Heart to Heart Greetings Stamp
- Grapefruit Double-sided Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbon Collection
- Design Tool #2
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad
- 48 Gel Pens
- Sanding Block
- Small Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with Grapefruit light pink polka dot paper.
- Deboss a 4 3/4"x5 1/2" white cardstock with the Hearts & Dots folder. With the apply Spun Sugar ink to the cardstock. Mat on Grapefruit black dot circle paper with 1/4" borders and foam tape to the center of the card.
- Trace the heart from the Design Tool Kit #2 on Grapefruit dark pink polka dot paper and cut out. Emboss with the Hearts & Dots folder. Leaving the heart on the folder, sand the heart until the raised design is removed. Mat on Grapefruit black paper with 1/16" borders and foam tape to the center of the card 1" from the top edge.
- Stamp "I 'heart' You" on a 1 1/2"x1 1/8" white cardstock in Black ink. Color in the image with a medium pink Gel Pen. Mat on Grapefruit black paper with 1/8" borders. Loop a 5 1/2" light pink swirl sheer Grapefruit ribbon behind the stamped image and Zot( to the back. Zot( to a loop of 7 1/4" dark pink polka dot sheer Grapefruit ribbon as shown. Foam tape to the center of the card 7/8" from the bottom.