Project comments (2)
| Write a comment
Our Wedding Day
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||The 3-D Dazzles are so versatile! Check out what you can do with them, and get savings too!
Our Wedding Day
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Use vellum over the patterned papers for a softer image, then frame the vellum with border stickers. Add a touch of color to the black and white layout by matting the photos and backing the heart stickers with red cardstock.
- Cut the rose paper and striped paper into 6"x12" strips, then glue to white cardstock to create the background pages. Cut a 9"x10" rectangle of vellum and attach with black mini brads to the center of the left page. Cut 2 1/2"x12" strips of black paper and glue across the seams of the papers.
- Mat photos with red cardstock and glue to the background pages.
- Cut 2 1/2" strips of vellum and tuck under some of the photos. Outline the vellum mat and pieces with border stickers and add black mini brads to secure the vellum into place.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and mat with red. Glue to the background pages and embellish with Dazzles™.
- Back the hearts with red cardstock and add title Dazzles™ to the black strip across the left page overlapping onto the photos. Continue with heart and border stickers connecting the pages.
- Add additional word tags with Dazzles™ and cut out flower. Ink the edges of the flower and crinkle for added texture. Glue the tags overlapping the black strip on the left page and photos.
- Add word Dazzles™ around the photos with art cut outs. Ink the edges of the cut outs.