Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Heart Stencil Card Set, or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Mask off areas of the stencil and work from the inside to the outer edge is the easiest.
- Floral Backgrounds
- Rosebud Heart Stencil
- Spring Misty Dimensional Paints
- Floral Ribbon Set
- Gold Greetings Dazzles
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Stencil Tape
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Brown cardstock
- Place the card fold on the left and trim the card to 4" wide. Cover the card with pink floral paper. Cut a 4"x4 5/8" strip of green striped paper and mat the top and bottom edges with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" wide border. Glue the border 1" from the card top. Glue pink/brown dot ribbon across the card, 1" from the bottom edge
- Trace the square shape of the brass stencil onto ivory patterned paper. Tape off the heart and apply pink to the rose and green to the leaves. Let dry. Remove tape from the heart and apply blue to the heart, let dry.
- Ink the edges of the ivory square brown. Apply brown StazOn ink to the "Love" Dazzle( while it is still on the backing sheet. Let dry and place at the lower right corner of the heart.
- Mat the ivory rectangle with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16" wide border. Glue a folded loop of light blue/ivory dot ribbon to the top back of the square. Foam tape to the upper right corner of the card.