Click here to get Heritage Collection.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Create a unique heritage page using hardware foil pieces and 7gpsies ruler. Embellish the pieces with ribbon to provide more dimension and a touch of whimsy to the hardware.
- Heritage Paper Pack
- Vintage Hardware Foil Papier Tole
- Heritage Ribbon Set
- Brown Wood Surveyor's Rulers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Small Lots O Zots™
- Place the Heritage border paper with the swirls at the bottom right corner. Glue 12" lengths the Heritage vine ribbon to the top and bottom of the page, securing with Zots. Glue an 11" x1" strip of Heritage brown striped paper between the lace frame and 2" from the top of the page.
- Mat the 5"x7" photo with both ivory and brown cardstocks, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue the photo 1 1/4" from the right and 1 7/8" from the top of the page. Write in a long paragraph and print on light ivory cardstock. Cut into a 3 1/2" x6" rectangle and glue to extend from the left side of the photo. Mat a 4"x 2 1/2" photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border and glue to the bottom of the journaling and overlapping the bottom left corner of the large photo.
- Assemble the Vintage Hardware Foil "Memories" drawer pull with foam tape and glue to the top of the journaling. Glue the Vintage Hardware Foil keys to the top right corner of the large photo and top with a Heritage brown swirl ribbon bow. Glue the Vintage Hardware Foil lock to the top right corner of the small photo after tying a length of Heritage brown swirl ribbon around the top. Tie a length of Heritage brown gingham ribbon bow around the bottom of the ruler and glue the ruler to the left of the journaling.