All About Me Page
By Ann Bernklau
Ann's Tips: This page is simple, yet attention-grabbing with its vibrant color combination. I used a makeup wedge to softly ink the stripes on the Color Me™ paper. Always ink the lighter colors first.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Place the Color Me™ Paper Ribbons paper with the ribbons going horizontally. With a makeup wedge, ink about 1 1/2â across the bottom with Yellow Ochre. Ink 3 more thick stripes across the page evenly spaced. Take another makeup sponge and ink the white spaces with Warm Red.
- Cut out the large tag and ink all over with Yellow Ochre. Ink the edges Warm Red.
- Mat a 5âx7â photo onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16â border. Mat onto orange, leaving a 1/4â border. Glue to page 1â from the left and 1 1/2â from the top. Mat a 5âx3 1/2â photo on white, leaving a 1/16â border. Mat onto orange, leaving a 1/8â border. Glue to page 1â from the right and 2 1/4â from the top.
- Glue 3 pink roses from the Gisele paper roses along the bottom of the small photo. Add a small ribbon of pink gingham to the right of the roses as shown.
- Turn the tag horizontal and print a caption on it. Mat it onto orange cardstock, leaving a 1/8â border. Glue to page 2 3/4â from the right and 1 3/4â from the bottom. Glue a small pink gingham bow to the left of the tag.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2011 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013