By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: You will notice that the birds are all made pointing the same direction. This must be corrected before gluing birds back to back. Before gluing the paper birds back to back, first remove the wing and crystal eye from one. Glue the birds together, sandwiching the thread, and then replace the wing and crystal eye in the correct place.
- Clear Christmas Ball
- Script Mulberry Birds
- Pink Flower Jewel Dazzles
- Batik Ribbon Set
- Jewel Pearlescent Chalk Set
- Purple Blend Color Infusion Sparklers
- Tacky Glue
- Apply pink cream chalk to the bird wings with a small amount of purple as an accent. Color the bird's chest purple. Sandwich a single strand of floss between the birds and glue together.
- Put a small amount of glue at the top of the ball and close the floss strand between the ball pieces.
- Apply a row of Dazzles( flowers around the ball seam, alternating flower sizes. Stagger lines of flowers extending from the bottom of the ball as well. Place a ring of flowers around the top of the ball.
- Hold thick and thin widths of pink ribbon together and make a bow. Glue to the front of the ornament top. Thread floss through the hanger and knot the ends.