Save on the products used to create this project with Pinwheel Wreath !
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Give this pinwheel wreath dimension by gluing some of the pinwheels overlapping others and others glued very close together so that the pinwheel sails are lifted up.
- Playful Pinwheels Template
- Easy Circles Template
- Kaleidoscope Papers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Vacation Button Mix
- iBond Glue Gun
- 6” of ribbon (any type for hanger)
- Trace and cut fifteen 5” Four-point pinwheels from various papers in the paper pack. Fold according to the template instructions and use the glue gun to secure the tails to the center.
- Cut four 2 3/4” Four-point pinwheels and eight 2” Four-Point pinwheels. Fold according to the template instructions.
- Trace an 11 1/2” circle and a 9” circle on brown cardstock. Cut out the center and around the outside edges. Glue the 15 large pinwheels evenly spaced around the circle, overlapping and lifting the sails as you glue.
- Glue 2 medium and 7 small pinwheels to the centers of 9 large pinwheels, mixing patterns. Use the remaining medium and small pinwheels to cover any areas of the exposed backing circle.
- Glue buttons to the centers of the pinwheels. Fold the ribbon length in half and overhand knot the ends. Glue the knot to the back of the wreath as a hanger.