Life is beautiful album
Life is beautiful album
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: This beautiful album looks complicated, but it's easy to make by layering pretty coordinating items on the front of the album.
- Sara's Surfaces 6"x6" Album
- Handmade Memories Ribbon Set
- Gold Petite Dazzles
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Pretty in Pink Paper Layers
- Pretty in Pink Journaling Stickers
- Pretty in Pink Titles Cardstock Stickers
- Pretty in Pink Stamp
- French Kiss Rhinestones
- Almanac Flutterbits
- Cardboard Mist
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Permanent black pen or computer printer
- Font: Sudestada
- Foam Tape
- Medium Zots™
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Shimmer Pearlescent Chalk Set
- Remove the posts and sheet protectors from the album and set aside. Lightly mist the entire album with cardboard matte mist and let dry. Trim 7/8" from the bottom edge of the dictionary paper layer. Cut a 2" wide strip and align it 1 1/4" from the left front of the album and 1/4" from the top. Glue in place. Tear 2" across the bottom edge of the birds/music paper layer and place it overlapping the dictionary paper,1/4" from the right edge of the album.
- Tear a 1"x2 1/2" piece of pink ledger paper and tuck it beneath the left edge of the birds/music paper and glue in place. Glue the right edge and top of the birds/music paper in place. Stamp the swirl border image even with the lower right edge of the pink ledger paper with black ink. Trim to a rectangle and align the bottom edge of the image with the bottom of the album, tucking the top edge beneath the birds/music paper.
- Place the "life is beautiful" sticker even with the top of the album overlapping the birds/music paper. Glue a 6 1/2" length of tan/ivory dotted ribbon across the left edge of the dictionary paper. Stamp the roses corner image on ivory dictionary paper with black ink. Trim around the edges and foam tape the corner overlapping the paper at the upper right front of the album. Tear a 2"x2 1/2" section of the ivory/black numbers paper layer and glue to the pink/ivory journaling cardstock sticker. Tear across the bottom and tuck beneath the left edge of the birds/music paper as shown and glue in place.
- Write or computer print "photos" on the ivory/yellow journaling cardstock sticker with striped border. Use the gold frame sticker to frame the word and trim around the edges evenly. Add to the album front, 1" from the bottom and 3 1/4" from the right side. Add rhinestones and butterflies as shown. Add word stickers to torn pieces of green cardstock and glue in place. Add remaining stickers.
- Open the album out flat and stamp the bow image with black ink, centered on the left side of the album between the post holes. Add pink chalk to the bow, the roses in the stamped corner image, the stamped swirl border image, the edges of the paper layers, and the edges of the album. Zot the tan/ivory dotted bow on the right side of the album as shown.
3 years 12 months ago:
Thank you for this wonderful and informative way to create this beautiful album!! I learned a lot from the directions! This project would be a treasusred gift because whoever received it would definitaly keep it for all time! Thank you so much for sharing...you are a great person to help your viewers create this gorgeous album!!!