Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: When punching the edges of the card using the Tonic Dotty Border Lever Punch, use the guide on the punch to make the first punch, then slide the punched image to the left or right (depending on the direction you are punching) and align with the 1/2 punch image that is stenciled on the punch.
- Place your card with the fold on the top. Use the Border Punch to punch the Dotty Scallop border on the left and right edges of both layers of the card.
- Cut the lavender glimmer paper to fit inside the cutting folder. Place on the Cutting/Embossing plate with the cutting mat on top and run through the machine. Remove the glimmer paper from the folder.
- Trim the glimmer paper to 5"x4 1/8" and glue centered on the card front, flush with the card top. Trim the card bottom edges even with the glimmer paper.
- Place a large gold Mix'ems Butterfly on the card front. Fill the areas with lavender and green Mix'ems. Place the "Hello" greeting Dazzles( at the top right corner. Place 4 tiny gold and green butterflies around the large butterfly.
- Inside: Place a length of lavender border Dazzles( along the bottom edge of the card inside back. Place the "Just for you" greeting at the card center and add 5 tiny lavender and green Dazzles( butterflies around the greeting.