Summer Pool Fun!
Summer Pool Fun!
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Susan's Tip: These citrus colors work very well for a summer pool themed page! I sanded the monograms in my title so they would have a white edge for contrastthe sanding also removes any little nibs on the edges after punching them from the book. I used a small flower for the second letter "o" in the word "pool", and a mini flower for the dot on the exclamation mark.
- Citrus Use 'Em for Anything Papers
- Citrus Silk Flowers
- Citrus Monograms
- Citrus Ribbon Set
- Citrus Brad Pack
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Green cardstock, white cardstock
- Sanding block
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Got That Bling
- Turn the orange background paper so the border is at the left side. Punch out the letters and exclamation mark for the title, plus the blue brackets and small orange flower shape. Sand the edges of each. Glue ribbon over the left side of the "P", trimming even with the edges. Attach one bracket, letters, and flowers to the page, with the "P" and exclamation mark being 3/4" from the top. Write "Summer" above "Pool".
- Mat large photo on white, then green cardstock. Mat the remaining photos on green. Arrange the photos overlapping as shown. Add remaining bracket to the right side of the three small photos. Add a yellow flower with an orange brad over the left corner of the large photo. Attach the orange flower shape over the larger overlapping photos with a lime mini brad as shown.
- Zot ribbons near the bottom of the large photo. Add brads to the letter "u" and the brackets. Write or computer print journaling on white, trim, and mat on green. Glue to the lower right corner of the page.