Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the BBQ Page Bundle or you can order them separately.
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Susan's Tip: I used the chipboard stickers as a border, and to embellish between the photos and the side of the journaling block.
- Use Em for Anything Dots & Stripes
- Summer Fun Chip Stickers
- Black pen or computer printer
- White cardstock, yellow cardstock
- Font: Got That Bling
- Mat the two 4"x6" photos on white, leaving a thin border. Now glue the two photos evenly spaced to a 6 1/4" 8 1/2" yellow cardstock rectangle. Glue to the upper left side of the blue striped background paper.
- Cut out the large green tag from the tag sheet in the book. Punch out the chipboard stickers you wish to use. Attach the "backyard BBQ" chipboard sticker to the center of the green tag and glue near the upper right corner of the page. Add the flower shape chipboard over the end of the tag as shown. Attach remaining chipboard stickers along the right side of the page as a page border, leaving space between them as shown. Add "Good Times" between the photos.
- Computer print journaling or write by hand on white cardstock with the black pen. Trim to a rectangle and mat on yellow, leaving a thin border. Glue even with the bottom of the page. Add the chipboard butterfly circle at the left edge of the journaling. Write the year on chipboard piece as shown.