“Tea Time” fall card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with Fall Page, or you can order them separately.
"Tea Time" card
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Back to school isn’t just for kids. Make this cute “Tea Time!” card for a friend and relax. This card could also be easily altered to make a birthday card or replace the tea cup with a coffee cup.
- Coffee & Tea Dazzles™ Black
- Light and Lively Glitter Paper Set
- Chocolate Ribbon Set
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Medium Zots™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Place the card fold at the side. Cover the card with pink cardstock. Glue a 4 ¾” x 6 ¼” rectangle of black/white botanical paper to the card center. Mat a 3 ¼” x 3 ½” yellow rectangle with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue ½” from the top of the card.
- Border: Apply ink to the edges of a 5” x 2 ½” strip of pastel argyle paper and glue 1/8” from the bottom of the card. Glue a 5” x ¾” strip of black/white dot paper across the center of the argyle border and adhere a pink glitter border sticker across the center. Tie a bow with the white/black swirl sheer ribbon and glue to the left side of the pink border.
- Tea cup: Back the tea cup with a scrap of pink paper and the saucer with green. Use small scissors to cut around the outer edge of the sticker. Glue the paper backed cup to the bottom edge of the yellow rectangle. Adhere the swirl sticker to extend from the top of the cup. Adhere “Tea Time!” to the top right.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with yellow patterned paper. Glue a 5” x ¾” black/white dot strip 1” from the top. Write on a 2 5/8” x 11/4” white rectangle and ink the edges black. Mat with pink cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue to the center of the dot border. Back the Dazzles tea bag with green paper and glue to the bottom right corner of the journaling. Glue a length of pink glitter border sticker to the bottom of the card and adhere the Dazzles swirl border across the top.