Save on the products featured in this project with Just For You Card.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Tip: Customize your card using beautiful fall colors and gorgeous copper leaves as the accent.
- 80 White Cards & Envelopes
- Color Me Glossy Paper Pack
- Autumn Splendor Dazzles™ Copper
- Matching Borders & Focals Acrylic Stamps
- Steampunk Ribbon Set
- Yellow Ochre Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, Maroon Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- White cardstock
- Small Zots™
- Cosmetic sponge
- Paper towel
- Use a cosmetic sponge to apply areas of yellow ochre to the Color Me Glossy swirl paper. Fill in empty areas with Maroon. Use a paper towel to run the excess ink from the paper and to blend the colors. Place the card fold at the top and cover the card with swirl paper. Trim even with the card edges.
- Cut the scalloped border and swirl tag from the tags page and apply yellow ochre ink to the border and top portion of the tag. Rub with paper towel and apply maroon to the bottom edge of the tag. Stamp the greeting “Just for you” in maroon onto the tag. Mat the tag with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Place a copper swirl at the bottom of the tag and tiny leaves along the right side. Top with a rust bow and glue to the right side of the card.
- Glue the yellow ochre border 1/4” from the card left edge. Place 3 medium copper leaves over the border.
- Inside: Glue the remaining portion of the yellow border 1” from the bottom edge of the card inside back. Apply yellow ochre to the center of a horizontal tag and maroon around the edges of the tag. Wipe with a paper towel and stamp with the greeting “It’s your day!” Glue the tag to the right side of the card, covering the end of the yellow border. Place a tiny copper leaf on the tag.