By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When embossing with copper using cardstock colors with lots of contrast to really bring out the color. Make the pumpkin into a Jack 'O Lantern by using the face with a black inkpad.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Pumpkin Small Stamp
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template
- Copper Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 8"x8" Cardstock for 4 Seasons
- Heat Gun
- Foam Tape
- Place your card with the fold at the top and cover the card with teal cardstock. Cut a 6"x4 1/2" piece of floral paper and glue to the center. Stamp a pumpkin at each end of a 2 1/8" x6 1/2" purple cardstock and emboss copper.
- Emboss a 3rd pumpkin on a separate piece of purple and cut out. Foam tape the pumpkin between the first 2 pumpkins.
- Stamp 3 pumpkins on teal cardstock and emboss copper. Cut out the leaves and glue over the leaves on the purple pumpkins. Mat the purple strip with striped paper, leaving a 1/8" border and glue across the card. Trace and cut a tiny tag from teal paper and ink the edges brown. Place a Dazzles( greeting on the tag and glue under a bow at the top left side of the rick rack.
- Inside: Glue a 2 1/2" piece of striped paper, 3/8" from the left side of the card. Stamp pumpkins across the bottom of the card and emboss copper. Trace a medium tag onto teal cardstock and mat with purple, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the right side of the border and place a Dazzles( greeting. Add a knotted length of ribbon to the tag.