By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: For easier placement use tweezers for foam tape on smaller die cuts.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Cardstock (black, burgundy)
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Potting Shed & Wine Cellar Card Making Kit
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with tan stripped cardstock. Mat strip of burgundy border on black cardstock with a 1/8" border and glue 1/4" from bottom of card. Punch out Wine Cellar die cut background and all matching pieces. Mat Wine Cellar die-cut background on 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" burgundy cardstock as shown. Mat again in black cardstock with a 1/8" border and glue to center of card as shown.
- Place 2 Gold Border Dazzles at top of card, and 1 along bottom of burgundy strip.
- Punch out saying "Best Wishes". Mat on black cardstock with a 1/8" border and foam tape to bottom right corner.
- Foam tape corresponding die cuts in order from largest to smallest as shown.