Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Thanks Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
LeNae's Tip: Create this colorful fall Thank You card with a pocket inside for a gift card. Clip the circles from the top of the leaves on the card front. Use the circles to hang leaves from a mini brad on the card inside back.
- Cardmaker's™ Earth's Palette Creative Pack
- Autumn Leaves Shaped Felt
- Whimsical Words & Doodles Acrylic Stamps
- 2"x6" Acrylic Block
- Autumn Brad Pack
- White Cards & Envelopes
- All 3 Round Punches
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Dark and medium brown inkpads
- Cut the card into a 5 square and place the fold at the top. Cover the card front with dark brown paper. Cut a 4 square of golden striped paper and ink the edges with medium brown. Glue to the center of the card.
- Tear one long edge of a 1x 5 long strip of striped paper. Ink the torn edge with medium brown paper and glue to the top edge of the card. Glue a wide strip of dark brown paper across the center of the striped border.
- Secure a golden mini brad to the top of the large dark brown tag cut-out. Foam tape a small golden tag, toped with a brown mini brad, to the center. Glue an orange leaf to the small tag and foam tape to the large tag. Glue to the left side of the card. Stamp Thanks! to the lower right of the large tag and glue a brown leaf above it.
- Inside the card: Glue a 3 wide strip of golden paper to the inside back center. Glue the glassine envelope to the center. Glue a 1"x5 striped strip across the center of the pocket. Secure green and golden leaves to the right side using glue and a brown mini brad. Place a gift card in the pocket.