Happy Harvest Card
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Add color to the Dazzlesâ¢ by backing the stickers with cardstock and printed papers.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Place fold of the card to the top. Cover the card front with striped paper.
- Cut three 2" square tan texture pieces. Ink the edges and add pen detail. Glue to brown cardstock and trim with 1/8" mat. Mat again with 6 1/2" strip of orange cardstock. Tear across the bottom of the mat and add pen detail. Mat again with a 4"x6 1/2" strip of blue paper. Wrap green ribbon over the torn edge and tuck ends behind the paper. Glue dot a bow to the ribbon. Glue the entire mat to the card front.
- Back the scarecrow Dazzleâ¢ with blue striped paper for the shirt, add blue squares for the patches and black under the hat and crow. Back the face with brown burlap paper. Cut flush around the sticker and foam tape to the first square.
- Back pumpkins with orange and green cardstock and piece of corn with yellow cardstock. Foam tape around the scarecrow. Add the "Happy Harvest" Dazzleâ¢ to the middle square and more pumpkins and acorns across the bottom.
- Piece cardstock behind the cart with pumpkins and squash. Foam tape to the last square.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 1/2" strip of striped paper. Add another 2" square of tan texture paper matted with brown cardstock. Tear a mat of orange cardstock and mat with blue paper. Glue to the striped strip. Wrap ribbon over the torn edge. Glue inside the card.
- Back Dazzlesâ¢ and glue to the square. Cut out word strips and foam tape with the pumpkin to the square.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013