Project comments (0) | Write a comment
Winter Wonder page
Winter Wonder page
By Ann Bernklau
- You can cover a full 12"x12" page with the stencil, or use it on a portion of the page, like I did.
- I used a combination of Smooch Spritz colors on the background and I even lightly spritzed the journaling for a wintery look!
- Use newspapers or a craft sheet when using Smooch Spritz to protect your work area.
- To clean the stencil: immediately after use, gently rinse with water (soap if needed) and pat dry between a few layers of paper towels. When dry, return to package or plastic sleeve for protection.
- I found the easiest way to glue things to the crinkle cardstock was to use Zots, since they are flexible yet permanent on the paper.
- Place a light blue piece of Crinkles cardstock on newspaper or a craft sheet. Place the Iron Romance 12"x12" stencil over the cardstock, leaving a 2" space at the bottom of the page. Spray all over with River Mossy and Sea Breeze Smooch Spritz. Remove the stencil and let dry.
- Mat a 4"x6" photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Mat on navy blue crinkle cardstock with a 5/8" border. Glue to the page 1 1/2" from the left and 1 1/4" from the top.
- Mat two 3"x4 3/4" photos (one horizontal, one vertical) on white cardstock, with 1/16" borders. Glue the horizontal photo tilted, 3" from the right and 1 1/4" from the bottom of the page. Glue the vertical photo tilted, 3/4" from the left and 1/2" from the bottom of the page.
- Journal on 4"x3" of white cardstock and spray lightly with River Mossy Spritz. Mat on navy blue crinkles cardstock, with a 1/8" border. Glue to page 1" from the right and 3 3/4" from the top. Print a title on 3"x3/4" of white cardstock, spray lightly with River Mossy, and mat on navy blue crinkle cardstock with a 1/8" border. Glue centered over the journaling, 1" above the journaling.
- Zot Steampunk navy sheer swirl ribbon across the bottom of the page 1/2" from the bottom, and Zot the ends to the back. Zot small knots of the same Steampunk navy ribbon at the top of the small vertical photo and the bottom right of the journaling. Tie a bow and Zot Steampunk navy ribbon at the bottom of the title.