By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Use the pattern for an unassembled snowflake as a border for your card.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Easy Pleated Snowflakes Template
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack
- Snowflakes Dazzles™ Pearl Blue
- Silver Greetings Dazzles
- 12"x12" Colored Vellum Value Pack
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Decoupage Scissors
- Medium Zots™
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with Winter Flannels green plaid paper. Trace the Twinkle pattern onto the back of Winter Flannels burgundy paper. Cut out and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue across the center of the card and trim the end even with the card edges.
- Fold the blue vellum and trace the Shine pattern. Remove the template, cut out, and fold according to the template instructions. Cut out the inside images using decoupage scissors. Secure the snowflake ends with Zots and glue to the left side of the border.
- Place a large snowflake Dazzles( at the center of the 3-D snowflake. Place "Blessings" Dazzles( at the top right of the border and add smaller snowflakes Dazzles( to the plaid background.