By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Try to use the dark glitters first, working your way to the light colors.
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack
- Double Stick Snowmen Dazzles™
- Heartfelt Greetings
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Black Art-C™ Glitter Set, Red Art-C™ Glitter Set
- Princess Sparklets
- Black ink pad
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- 5"x6 1/2" blank white card & envelope
- Place the card with the fold on top. Glue a 3/4"x5" strip of tan snowflake paper on the right and left of the card. Glue a 1/2"x5" strip of pink snowflake paper on the right and left next to the tan. Glue a 4"x5" blue paper centered on the card.
- Position the snowman centered on the blue 1" from the bottom, adding glitter one color at a time. Place two zigzag borders at 3/4" and 1/2" from the bottom with white glitter on top and grey glitter on the bottom.
- Stamp "Hope & Peace" on 3"x1/2" white cardstock and glue centered 3/8" from the top. Place a large pink Sparklet at each end. Place small pink and purple Sparklets on the pink strips, alternating colors, between the snowflakes. Place two more on the snowman's stomach.