Warm Wishes Card
Warm Wishes Card
By Gail Booth
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: None
- Red Fireworks Holographic Paper
- Black Suede
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Snow Bird Small Stamp
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- White Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Rubber Brayer
- Heat Gun
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- . Font: Adobe Caslon Pro Bold Italic, 20 pt.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with black suede.
- Place a 4 1/2"x6" black cardstock inside the snowflake embossing folder and run through the machine, following the manufacturer's instructions. Cut the finished piece to 4"x5 1/2".
- Ink the brayer with VersaMark by rolling it across the pad until covered. Roll the brayer over the embossed cardstock using a light touch. Dust with white embossing powder and heat set. Apply VersaMark again with the brayer, dust with Kaleidoscope powder and re-heat to set. Mat the piece on white cardstock with a 1/16" border and glue on your card center.
- Use the folder to emboss a 3 1/2"x3 1/2" Red Fireworks holographic paper and use the method in step-3 to heat emboss. Mat on suede then on white with 1/16" borders and glue as shown.
- Stamp and emboss "Warm WISHES" and a snowflake on a 2 1/4"x5/8" black cardstock. Mat on white then on suede with 1/16" borders and foam tape as shown. Glue ribbon on opposite corners, tucking ends under the suede, as shown. Zot on a bow and cut the ends in a "v", as shown.
- Card inside: Use the folder to emboss a 4 1/2"x6" Red Fireworks paper and use the method in step-3 to heat emboss. Mat on suede with a 1/16" border and glue on your card center.
- Use the folder to emboss a 4"x2" black cardstock and use the method in step-3 to heat emboss. Mat on white with a 1/16" border and glue on the fold, as shown.
- Print or computer journal "For cozy winter nights!" on a 3"x3/4" white, mat on suede then on white with 1/16" borders and foam tape as shown. Zot on a knot of ribbon and cut the ends in an inverted "v", as shown.