Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Winter Page or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Embellish the Dazzles border with white Brad Buddies snowflakes. The color contrast helps them stand out against the silver.
- Winter Delights Paper Set
- Winter Delights Ribbon
- Winter Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- Snowflake Mini Brad Buddies™
- White & red cardstocks
- Place the bird border on the left side and place the snowflake Dazzles border on the right side. Mat two 4x6 photos with red cardstock, leaving 1/8 wide borders. Arrange and glue, overlapping, on the center of the page.
- Place the page title Winter Wonderland at the top right and Chilly, Frosty Fun at the bottom left. Secure white mini Brad Buddies on the Dazzles border and among the words at the lower left.
- Line the snowflake tab and the small snowflake tag with white cardstock. Write the year and New Years on the tags and glue to the top of the photo and between the 2 overlapped photos. Glue a green swirl bow to the top of the tag.